We'll work with you to edit your grant proposal into tip-top shape. Our team of grant writers will edit and revise your grant proposal to get it completely ready to submit. This means fresh, up-to-date proposal language that tells your nonprofit's story in a way that gets the grants. Ready to get started? Let's go!
You've got most of the proposal complete, but you just want another set of eyes before sending it off. We've got you covered. With proposal editing, you'll get detailed notes, revisions, and comments on how to improve your grant proposal before sending it off. Our editors have extensive grant writing and review experience. Find out what you need to fix in your grant proposal from us so you don't hear it from your funders.
Ready to get started? Let's go!
What's the Difference?
Here's a handy checklist to help you figure out if you may need proposal writing or editing services.
- Do you have a draft of a grant proposal already written?
- Do you already have at least one existing grant proposal?
- Are you still thinking through the content of your proposal?
- Do you have the main points of your proposal written out already?
- Is this your first grant proposal?